Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gay Marriage

So here, most people are thinking it and I guess I'll say it. Whats the big deal about gay marriage? For gay and pro-gay people it's great. For straight and anti-gay people . . mind your own god damned business. Well that's something I've been wanting to say. :D Now for anti-gay people please explain to me why being gay is soo bad. ( heres the part where you get to know what people don't ) Is it because you are a bunch of sorry asses who have nothing better to do? ( serious question ). I personally like gay weddings . . . white doves, white suits, white chocolate, white people ( not ment to be offensive ). Well I don't have much to say because if i said everything I wanted this would be a book. Tell me what you think and I'll expand on the idea.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment