Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Boy Meets Girl

i dont understand why people can be so willing to hurt other people especially those they claimed to love just to makes themselves happyish. i understand the every man for himself concept but must every man be so heartless? my i guess ex now found a new love .. and im soo ohk with tht. he even started dating her before he broke up with me . . ehh a little sad about tht but its ohk. he has yet to break up with me but i cut him off ( he doesnt kno yet ) so he really wont be able to. the thing that makes me upset is that whenhe tried to break up with me he had the  nerve to say i was the problem. when i asked what i did he didnt answer me. and if you are reading this you might be thinking maybe he got over me and he just moved on and he was trying to tell me what i didnt do tht made the relationship bland and un fun . . . . . . but i did everything to make it fun nd not tht he didnt either but it was just a smack to the face. it was great one day no fights no wierd fellings we were both happy and the next day im his problem. . .  . . .but this blog wasnt ment to be about me. . . . its about waht you think about this situation. if its happened to anyone what do you think. please respond nd tell me about other situations similiar. thnxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment